Shoes That Make You Taller | Size Chart | Gova Shoes
To find your exact shoe size, you’ll need to measure your foot length.
Please note that each shoe brand has a wide difference in its measures.
Especially at Gova Shoes, where we aim to provide the highest quality shoes to make you stand taller, our measures are not comparable to the everyday shoes you are used to wearing.
Therefore, we highly recommend you to measure your feet length as described below and take into consideration only the EU size. The US and UK measures are only a slight reference.
Important info: Due to manual measurement, please allow a slight difference up to 0.5''or 1.5 cm.
How do I find my size?
To find your size you will need to measure your foot length, remember to keep the right posture:
- Two legs parallel
- Weight evenly divided on the two-foot
- Put your foot on the white paper and measure the length and foot wide
Please, follow the next steps:
1) Tape a piece of paper down to the floor
You are going to trace an outline of your foot measure. Please avoid doing this on a carpet or a difficult surface to write on.
2) Trace your foot to find your shoe size
Outline your shoe all the way around. You can wear the socks you are planning to wear with your shoes. But do not trace the outline with shoes.
3) Measure the length of your foot
Use the ruler to measure the length of your foot from the longest toe, to the back of your heel. Please write down your measurements.
4) Measure the width of your foot
Measure the length of the foot across the widest part of the foot. Please write down your measurements.
5) Take into consideration your foot type for an adjustable measure
6) Find your shoe size on our size chart: